Your Talent + Our Corporate and Creative Chief = Profitable Business
Multiple Grammy winners and clients HiTPLAY, JOJOHO + SEANY P
Every great brand begins with an unique premise. No two companies or artists are alike. We develop the brand inclusively with our clients, ensuring excellence and success.
Many great creative people have been hit pretty hard with some of the business and tax realities, and financial challenges that come with success in their industry. So, if you are making money in business, whether it be from grinding up and down the road, to finally getting those great all-in advances, you will need a business management group on your team to help save you the grief that comes with poor financial planning.
We provide a broad range of tax and accounting services at all levels to help clients secure a sound financial future. Our boutique services range from an onetime consultation, to ongoing accounting, tax and bookkeeping services. Our client’s benefit by getting personalized, quality service that is beyond comparison. Our accounting and bookkeeping teams are highly experienced, hands-on problem solvers who hold themselves to an extraordinarily high level of performance. We pride ourselves on our responsiveness to your needs and the ability to tailor our services to add the greatest value to you.
We can take over you're accounting as well as create you're accounting department, coach, educate, manage and even help you with staffing. We will develop policies and procedures to streamline you're accounting process. This will increase the overall efficiency of your business, providing empowerment and productivity to become highly functioning and energy and money saving. We will sit with you to explain each entry on the profit and loss report so that the control is always in your hands and you are comfortable with your financial picture. We maintain good relations with your clients while resolving disputes and collecting payments on your behalf.
We know how to help you set up your budgets and advances when they come in so that your company makes the most profit through different types of accounts, like money market accounts, etc.
We charge anywhere from a hourly rate of 150.00 dollars a hour to a monthly retainer depending on the time needed and the size of the account.
Our bookkeeper has over 15 years of experience
- Record sales invoices from client provided documents
- Record daily bank deposits and merchant account receipts
- Maintain detailed accounts receivable records
- Process vendor invoices into accounts payable
- Maintain detailed accounts payable records
- Process manual checks issued as needed for emergencies
- Record debit card transactions
- Process client approved vendor payments against accounts payable
- In addition, provide signature ready checks
- Process client approved non-payable payments (rent, utilities, etc.)
- Provide signature ready checks
- Record payroll processed by client’s third party vendor
- Prepare bank account reconciliation
- Record individual credit card purchase transactions
- Prepare credit card reconciliation
- Prepare month-end adjusting and closing journal entries
- Prepare sales tax return
- Balance Sheet
- Profit and Loss Statement - Month
- Profit and Loss Statement - Year-to-Date
- Statement of Cash Flow
- Accounts Receivable Aging
- Accounts Payable Aging
- General Ledger
- Sales Tax Reporting